Household Hazardous Material (HHM)

RICWMA currently partners with the Waste Commission of Scott County to accept Rock Island County residents' household hazardous materials at no cost to the resident. RICWMA encourages residents to use this program to dispose of hazardous material that may be around your home in a proper manner.
Appointments are no longer needed.
For more information please call (563) 381-1300 or visit the Waste Commission's webpage
Acceptable items include: Drain openers, oven cleaners, spot removers, paint removers, stains and varnishes, epoxies and adhesives, weed killers, old gas grill propane tanks, and insecticides.